- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, CommitProcessor
public class DeleteSourcesProcessor
- extends Object
- implements CommitProcessor
This commit-processor is used on nodes of the type 'mediafragments' and
deletes associated 'mediasources' when a 'mediafragments' node is deleted.
To a 'mediasources' belonging nodes of type 'streamsources' in Streams will be
deleted by org.mmbase.streams.DeleteCachesProcessor.
- $Id: DeleteSourcesProcessor.java 40588 2010-01-15 11:22:55Z nico $
- AndrÃ© van Toly
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Will be called on commit of the node.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static String NOT
public void commit(Node node,
- Description copied from interface:
- Will be called on commit of the node.
- Specified by:
commit in interface
MMBase 2.0-SNAPSHOT - null